Thursday, October 13, 2011

Working for the weekend...

HAHAHA...working...its not something I do right now and I LOVE IT!  Ok maybe I miss the kids and the entertaining stories that only my Rich 227 friends can relate to but seriously this do what you please kind of day is something I could really get use to and fast.  (yea we don't tell Mark that so shhhhh...) But seriously it has really been great to do things I really never have had the time to do.  For instance I have gone to the gym 3 days in a row (near miracle status!) and really have been pushing myself there.  If feels great and I am not watching the clock every 5 secs to see how much I can cram in before I run off to the next thing.  I am not stressed out beyond comprehension and well this is a much needed break from the "Shara Griffin" way of life.  I likey! lol

Really can't say all that much is new...just felt like I needed to update.  I raked the backyard (or back garden as they say here tehe) this afternoon and found that I really enjoy yard work...yes the apples are sick and gross still but there is something to be said for having your own yard that you get to do what you want with.  I can't wait till spring so I can plant some flowers and make this bad boy look amazing!  Am attempting my first home made meal as well.  Penny (my new found friend here) helped me and so dinner is in the crock pot (slower cooker if you live in England).  So yeah I'll post a pic later on when it is done and if it tastes ok.

Looking forward to the weekend.  We are going up to Mark's parents house so that means yummy real food and sleeping in a real bed (not a mattress on the floor) and ya know just hanging out with the in-laws. Get to show them wedding pics as well and see if they like the new brown haired daughter-in-law.  So that should be fun.  That is really it from here.  Hope you all are doing well.  I can't tell you what I would do for a Starbucks venti black iced tea, unsweetened, no water right now...no idea...but other than that I am doing well.  Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment