Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm getting old!

Haha...so I can officially say this is my first blog as a 32 year old.  tehe.  It is so crazy to think I have been here for 32 years.  I remember my 16th birthday like it was yesterday and that was half my life ago!?!  Now I know some of you who read this are a bit older than me but I think we can all relate.  I mean how does time go by so fast?  I feel like I am still young on the inside but I look back at some of those pictures and think wow...no that is what young really looks like.  Yesterday was a good day. (my bday)  Different from the normal bday back home but good.  It was so sweet for everyone to wish me happy birthday on fb.  It made me feel so blessed to have so many people think of me.  A bit sad too cause I miss my friends but really sweet of everyone.  Mark got me a nice new pair of nude heels and a matching clutch for my birthday so we are going out on the town tonight to celebrate.

I wish I could say I have some exciting new news but I really don't lol.  Last weekend we went to IKEA again to get a butchers block cart type thing for our kitchen.  That was good...more ikea stuff to build...but good.  I swear our house is an ikea advertisement.  Literally lol.  Mark has been riding his bike to work lately.  Makes me a bit nervous but he absolutely loves it.  It is healthier for him and the environment so I guess I can't complain.  He has only fallen off a few times, and luckily in rather safe spots...no big injuries yet.  It is about an 11 mile ride to work and then the same back.  So he definitely gets his workout for the day in.  I still go to the gym just about everyday.  I am close to race day so I am putting in the miles.  Tomorrow it up to 5 miles so we shall see.  Next Sunday is race day!

I am looking forward to my parents coming.  They will be here in about 2 1/2 weeks.  I have some ideas of what I want to do with them but I need to come up with a list.  Really I am getting sick of looking at these 4 walls and need to find a job.  But o well.  I have been looking but no luck so far.  So that is our update.  Hope you all are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment