Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Time is flying...

So honestly nothing is new.  LOL  It has just kind of dawned on me that it is already mid January and I have been here almost 4 months.  Crazy!  Things are getting a bit easier in the ways of grocery shopping and cooking and things like that.  My driving is coming along...my super hubby let me drive out to the park on Sunday (brave man) and all went well.  The gears are slowly becoming more familiar and I know what side of the road to turn on to which is always helpful.  Day to day seems the same.  I have nothing really to do but manage to stay entertained usually all day long.  Wether I am cleaning yet again, or watching the news, or working out, or who knows what.  I am impressed with my skills of entertaining myself. haha.  Mark and I both have committed to trying to live healthier this year and so we are both eating better and working out more.  I have gone to 2 new classes at the gym this past week...boxercise and spin.  While I thought spin was going to kick my butt, it was the boxing that literally knocked it out of me.  I was dead after it last week...hand killing me and arms like jello.  All totally worth it cause this week I am not in such a state.  Although my abs are a different story lol.  It really shouldn't be this hard for a 31 year old to do but I guess I am more out of shape than the military people I am doing it along side.  Those girls are buff!  I officially applied for a National Insurance number here (their equivalent of our social security number) so I am hoping that will come through quickly.  As soon as it does I am off to get a job!  Well that is the update...I wish I had something more entertaining to write about but I don't.  It does amaze me how a week can go by so fast though...it is totally beyond me.  Till the next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment